Discuss: Tesla Named as Key Beneficiary in Proposed US Auto Tariff Relief Plan

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla was named a beneficiary of a proposed tariff relief plan that would reward automakers with high US production content, potentially boosting margins.… Read More
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
If this does end up going through, this will be massive for not only Tesla and other automakers but other industries in the US! That is how you incentivize companies to bring production and jobs back to the states, by rewarding them with reduced costs for their manufacturing. I don't always agree with all the policies that the current admin puts forth, but this seems like a great policy. I, for one, would fully support this, and I hope that the same can be done for other industries to bring manufacturing back to the US, and hopefully strengthen our own production of goods and materials.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR