Discuss: Tesla Introduces Centralized Payment Kiosks for V4 Superchargers

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
One is cheaper than 12 or 14 for sure. Still, if that ONE breaks does that mean trouble for Tesla for not having any for all the stalls? I can’t say I’ve seen CC terminals be broken when I wanted to use them very much personally. One is plenty if you think about it, you spend 10-15 seconds at the kiosk at most and not everyone shows up at the same time.
The part about ‘incentivizing’ people to use the app by higher prices seems like asking for a lawsuit. I have no idea on what grounds, but someone will figure it out :) . I’m sure gas stations have apps now that give discounts, so I doubt that would go anywhere. Want privacy? It’s gonna cost you…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal