Discuss: Tesla Hints at Autonomous RVs with Robovan

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla's Ashok Elluswamy confirms the Robovan is being targeted for autonomous RV applications, reigniting hope for the platform ahead of its 2027 timeline.… Read More
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Let me just say - POINTS! For the ‘Robowhen’ comment!
Anyone out here have RV experience? That’s another segment I’m unfamiliar with myself, but the idea of being retired and NOT OWNING A HOUSE but rather living in an autonomous RV appeals to me. Maybe because I haven’t done it IRL.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
Let me just say - POINTS! For the ‘Robowhen’ comment!
Anyone out here have RV experience? That’s another segment I’m unfamiliar with myself, but the idea of being retired and NOT OWNING A HOUSE but rather living in an autonomous RV appeals to me. Maybe because I haven’t done it IRL.
I haven't lived in a motorized RV, but have lived in a trailer style RV. All I can say is, Tesla, please hurry! It isn't like your typical home living, but it is very fun, especially if you are either just a couple or only have 1 or 2 kids. The majority of your time will be spent parked, but once you do park, you will often stop at some of the most relaxing and beautiful places you have seen. I personally only stayed in one state, but I recall having planned a trip across America, and the only reason it never happened was due to constraints with time and cost.
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard