Discuss: Tesla FSD V14 to Include Reduced Driver Monitoring

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I'm so ready for an update. Really, the amount of attention SFSD demands now is quite comfortable, particularly with sunglasses on. It's the routing, camping in the left lane on most roads (unless you're in chill) and tendency to go too slow or too fast (into reduced speed limit zones) that I find particularly annoying.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I'm so ready for an update. Really, the amount of attention SFSD demands now is quite comfortable, particularly with sunglasses on. It's the routing, camping in the left lane on most roads (unless you're in chill) and tendency to go too slow or too fast (into reduced speed limit zones) that I find particularly annoying.
Add to that the fact that it sometimes stops too close to the vehicle ahead at traffic lights. On very rare occasions, it decides that the red light is taking too long and tries to go through it, or it mistakes a normal green light for a turning light. Lastly, when it sees the green light for another lane or different intersection, it mistakes it for its own. I’ve also had cases where it for some reason decides to change lanes away from the final destination at the last minute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard