Discuss: Tesla Enhances Service Section of Tesla App, Adds Tabs and New Animation

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla enhances its mobile app interface with visually pleasing service screens. In the latest update, users can slide between service steps with an engaging, ro… Read More

Dream1203

Jun 18, 2023
Hello, I have installed version 2023.20.4.1 in the car and updated the app with version 4.21.5 and it does not appear in the Set PIN to Drive mobile app and New Service Screens does not appear either. why doesn't it come out? Thanks

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Hello, I have installed version 2023.20.4.1 in the car and updated the app with version 4.21.5 and it does not appear in the Set PIN to Drive mobile app and New Service Screens does not appear either. why doesn't it come out? Thanks
Which country are you in? It's possible it may be set by country, but it should be in the Security & Drivers section of the app. As for Service Mode, that's a separate feature that is meant for technicians. To enter it you need to go to Controls > Software and long tap on the car's badge. Then enter 'Service' in the screen that pops up. You won't want to change anything without knowing what the changes will do, and you absolutely do not want to drive in service mode.

Dream1203

Jun 18, 2023
Thank you very much for the reply. I am in Spain. In the section - Security and drivers of the application, it does not show - Set PIN to Drive - it only shows:
- sentinel mode
- Passive authentication
-Valet mode
- Speed limit mode

Greetings