Discuss: Tesla Engineer Hints at Being Able to Leave FSD feedback Without Disengaging

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Smart. This would actually be safer too, but I’m not sure how that would work. Unless you hit the mic button and say something like ‘feedback…’ As it is now I disengage (hitting the FSD button, brake pedal or jerking the wheel) which makes me have to drive while hitting the mic button for feedback. I’ve gotten to disengaging, re-engaging and then hitting the mic button to leave feedback.
 

SoMEtesla

New member
Nov 4, 2024
24
23
3
This would help with reporting problems that occur near your destination. 13 would miss time the turn onto my street at night and end up coming to a stop in front of the stop sign or development sign. I'd disengage but no opportunity was offered because it thought I was close enough to call it an arrival. 14.xx prior to 14.2.2 would pick random spots on my front law 50 -100 ' before my driveway to pull up and park both when it was grass green or covered with snow. There is no way to report these significant mistakes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

Beachdog

New member
Dec 10, 2025
1
0
0
Sounds great but only if tesla listens.I have been documenting an issue for 4 years with no response