Discuss: Tesla’s Holiday Update Will Add These Features to the Tesla App

AOA7

Dec 9, 2022
cool hopefully soon we get the NOA and sentry live camera in the UAE

cdrury

Dec 9, 2022
I would be a lot happier with Snow Mode on Model Y than remote farts and light shows

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I would be a lot happier with Snow Mode on Model Y than remote farts and light shows
Is that like a traction control setting? Have you driven your Y in the snow yet? I ask because I haven't had to drive much in snow yet but with the stock 19" wheels & tires I thought it was fine. Just got the Goodyear EV tires on my rears as the old tires were at 4/32 and we could get snow up here.
I can see where some of those 'features' can be annoying when there are basics that should be covered better.

cdrury

Dec 9, 2022
Yes it is a track mode for racing (who cares) but can be used for snow traction control. It is available on the 3 and maybe the S and X but not the Model Y. Elon said its coming was hoping for this Holiday release. I have no need for light shows, farts or games just a better driving car. I am in Vermont for a lot of the winter with lots of snow and ice and have put on Michelin Ice X Snows but have not been tested in difficult conditions...yet!! Good luck.

LightBringer81

Dec 10, 2022
I'd rather have the option to manually turn on and off the passenger air flow than any other new features or updates! My wife sits almost in winter clothes if we drive anywhere in summer, because we can't turn it on or off as we'd like. For me, this is the single biggest flaw of our Model 3.

Reactions: cdrury and RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I'd rather have the option to manually turn on and off the passenger air flow than any other new features or updates! My wife sits almost in winter clothes if we drive anywhere in summer, because we can't turn it on or off as we'd like. For me, this is the single biggest flaw of our Model 3.
Actually, that's a really good point. There have been several times where I wished I could turn off the air flow for the passenger like we can with the back seat passengers on the MY. My wife also complains of being too cold and my mother hates the air blowing in her face. The best we can do right now is redirect the air but it's not sufficient.

Reactions: cdrury

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
As long as we're airing our wishlist, mine would be to add power seat controls to the GUI. Whenever I transport my grandchild I have to move the passenger seat up, and reaching over the seat to the far side is getting really old. 😁