Discuss: Tesla’s FSD Beta 11.3.3 Close, but Musk Announces Version 11.3.4 Refinement Needed

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Reactions: GargantulaKon

GargantulaKon

Sep 10, 2022
I was wondering if there was going to be another delay after seeing Chuck test 11.3.3 and have major issues that used to work fine. This might be the release to fix that.

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Looking at the posts I can’t tell if Musk is referring to 11.3.4 or if he’s saying a refinement for FSD to just plain work.

Meanwhile it looks like 11.3.3 Is still going out and gonna hit 30% by tomorrow at this rate. I wouldn’t mind it, I’m over the current version :) .

Freddy B.

Aug 26, 2022
Does anyone know how Tesla decides who gets a software update when? I'm still on FSD Beta 10.69.25.1, and it seems to me that I've been consistently late in receiving any update released. Is there any way to get moved up in the queue?

GargantulaKon

Sep 10, 2022
Does anyone know how Tesla decides who gets a software update when? I'm still on FSD Beta 10.69.25.1, and it seems to me that I've been consistently late in receiving any update released. Is there any way to get moved up in the queue?

I'm not sure, but I have noticed that the less time I spend driving my car and using FSD, the less likely I am to get a newer version. I'm thinking that they're prioritizing people who drive with FSD enabled often. That makes sense to me in order to find bugs quicker.

For the previous version, I was one of the last to get it and for this version, I have yet to receive it too, but I don't use FSD often since I find it unreliable. I always try it again after a new version to see if it has improved though and give lots of feedback yet I'm not prioritized. I thought that since I sent many emails to the Tesla autopilot team with snapshots in the past, that I would get a higher priority.