Discuss: Netherlands Authority Confirms Tesla FSD Is in Final Approval Stage

Bjarkeh

Member
Sep 20, 2024
33
33
18
If it gets approved, I’m hoping for a free trial period :D

It’s impressive what it can do, but I like driving myself, so I’m not sure it’s something I’d want to pay for in the long run.
 
  • Like
Reactions: joe_apxc and Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
768
758
93
If it gets approved, I’m hoping for a free trial period :D

It’s impressive what it can do, but I like driving myself, so I’m not sure it’s something I’d want to pay for in the long run.
I'm hoping it gets approved for you guys just so you can experience it at least once! It really is awesome for me personally, and I basically don't drive anymore. But the reason I use it so much is because I live in a larger city where there is often TONS of traffic, so driving isn't very fun.
 

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Great News! Altough i still have to be patient for a while, who knows when FSD 14-lite will be done for my HW3 Vehicle :D Nonetheless, finally we are close to approval
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Only if u have newer model 2024 and above-north Americans we are all still waiting for 14.3…..u guys are starting off with 14.3
My hope is they finish V14 soon so they can start working on V14-Lite haha :D Kinda selfish, but the wait has been long here in Europe, especially for HW3 owners
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Bjarkeh

Member
Sep 20, 2024
33
33
18
My hope is they finish V14 soon so they can start working on V14-Lite haha :D Kinda selfish, but the wait has been long here in Europe, especially for HW3 owners
There have been some changes to HW4 cars with the latest 2026. 8.x. I’ve usually never wanted to use autosteer in stop-and-go traffic since I bought the first SR+ in 2022, because it always accelerated way too hard when the car in front moved forward just a little bit and then, funnily enough, braked hard again, but after 2026.8 it drives much more smoothly in that kind of traffic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal and joe_apxc

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
There have been some changes to HW4 cars with the latest 2026. 8.x. I’ve usually never wanted to use autosteer in stop-and-go traffic since I bought the first SR+ in 2022, because it always accelerated way too hard when the car in front moved forward just a little bit and then, funnily enough, braked hard again, but after 2026.8 it drives much more smoothly in that kind of traffic
Interesting! Mine still accelerates and brakes too hard in stop-and-go traffic, but i am still on 2026.2.6 - seems like HW3 does not get the update yet or it comes in the next few days. I will test if it got better for me too or only for HW4
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal and Bjarkeh

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Well, turns out it did not get any better with 2026.8.3 on HW3 - still brutal acceleration in stop and go traffic with hard braking afterwards, no smooth sailing... So still not really usable for such situations. Come on, FSD! Be released in EU finally :D Fingers crossed for 10.04. 🤞
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal and Bjarkeh

Bjarkeh

Member
Sep 20, 2024
33
33
18
Well, turns out it did not get any better with 2026.8.3 on HW3 - still brutal acceleration in stop and go traffic with hard braking afterwards, no smooth sailing... So still not really usable for such situations. Come on, FSD! Be released in EU finally :D Fingers crossed for 10.04. 🤞
It's sad to hear that things haven't improved in HW3.
I've been driving a lot in stop-and-go traffic lately, and it works much better most of the time, but it seems to have gotten a little worse again on 2026.8.6 compared to 2026.8.3. I'll have to wait for 2025.14 and see which way it goes there :)
But a proper FSD v14 Lite version would still be nice :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal and joe_apxc

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
If you are a HW3 + FSD Owner, i would recommend signing up here: HW3Claim.nl

They collect data to build some pressure for Tesla to not neglect us HW3 Owners :)