Discuss: Musk: Tesla AI5 Has 5x the Compute Power of 2 AI4 Chips

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
768
758
93
I don't know about anyone else, but this is so difficult for me to quantify. Especially because I don't even have a reference for how powerful an AI4 chip is or what to compare it to.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
823
95
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Well ask any hw3 owner cause we have been missing out on most of the cool stuff.

I assume HW5 will mean u can finally sit in yr back seat, car will briefly honk to alert other drivers while u watch a movie.

U get out and banish FRONT parks the car and returns when yr ready to go.

In addition, grok will greet u by NAME, relay appointments, engage UFSD and announce pop news clips, weather then play relaxing music or continue the movie.

The UI will appear like grand theft auto graphics/realitic shapes.

But that’s just a glimps of what AI5 will be like.