Discuss: Musk Shares What to Expect in FSD v12.4 Next Week; Talks About Abilities of FSD v12.5 and v12.6

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Can't wait, I was just about to ask about an update! I don't know if it is my own lack of sleep and thus I'm easily annoyed but this v12.3.6 isn't all that for me locally. When I was out of town (drove to cottonwood and Flagstaff recently) it was great there, I don't even remember the routes I took as the car just did the work for me.
But here in Prescott it is annoying as )(*&^%. The indecisive lane changes are not just annoying to me but all around me. It bails on lane changes more often than not, and then there are still unnecessary lane changes. I'll stop my old man stuff now. It also was hugging the right line enough that it was uncomfortable and I took over on occasion. Other than that, and an occasional late braking its solid and safe. So bring on 12.4!

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
Still no Autopark in the UK for those that have paid for EAP. I am starting to sound like a broken p*****d off record

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I'm looking forward to the better acceleration / braking behaviour. Currently, when in stop-and-go traffic the car seems to speed up quickly and then brake just as quickly a few meters later. I would much rather it feather the throttle a bit and not race to see who can stop the quickest. :LOL:

Reactions: PrescottAZRichard