Discuss: Exploring Tesla's Next Big Updates: From Auto Wipers to Smart Summon and Beyond

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
My wipers went from coming on for no apparent reason on occasion to not coming on when it is raining and I really think they should be on.
Be careful what you ask for! I’m On 24.2.7 now with the new car, think I was on 23.44.14 before with the same behavior.

arthur

Apr 8, 2023
Improvement of the auto wiper function is long overdue. I've joined the ranks of controlling them manually so I'm looking forward to their successful automation. On a separate note, unfortunately there is no reference to the infuriating auto high beams. They blink on for a few seconds, turn off for no reason, don't turn on for long dark stretches, etc. That said, Tesla ownership is such a unique experience -- there's always hope in the next update. :)

Reactions: RNHurt

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Improvement of the auto wiper function is long overdue. I've joined the ranks of controlling them manually so I'm looking forward to their successful automation. On a separate note, unfortunately there is no reference to the infuriating auto high beams. They blink on for a few seconds, turn off for no reason, don't turn on for long dark stretches, etc. That said, Tesla ownership is such a unique experience -- there's always hope in the next update. :)
Which version are you on? I feel like the highbeam situation has been so much better for a while now but would have a hard time nailing down which version it got better, certainly 11.4.9. I think.

arthur

Apr 8, 2023
Which version are you on? I feel like the highbeam situation has been so much better for a while now but would have a hard time nailing down which version it got better, certainly 11.4.9. I think.
Hmmm. My current version: 2023.44.30.14. In my release notes, v11.4.9 was a couple updates ago.