Discuss: After Trial, DHL Commits to the Tesla Semi, Orders "More Than Just a Handful of Trucks"

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I honestly can't wait for these to be all over the place, the faster, the better. It is just awesome to know that there will not only be less smog, and smoke from trucks on the road, but also less noise. Add to that the safety features (and possible inclusion of FSD in the future), and you have a recipe for something that can really feels like we are starting to step into the future of logistics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
With all the time that has passed since its introduction- anyone wanna place bets on the actual costs for the trucks? Looking at what happened with the CT pricing it could be rough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
With all the time that has passed since its introduction- anyone wanna place bets on the actual costs for the trucks? Looking at what happened with the CT pricing it could be rough.
To be entirely honest, I don't even know what a normal truck goes for. But if I had to put a figure on it, I would guess somewhere between 200k and 300k? And this maybe being closer to 300k depending on options.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard