Cruise Control Bug

TheMilkMan

Apr 29, 2023
Wondering if this happens to others. When using cruise control, my Tesla will randomly just drop the target speed by 10 or 15 mph. No traffic, no turns, no anything is happening. It’s been happening for a while. Maybe since I got the car a year ago. It’s not as abrupt as phantom breaking but still definitely can be dangerous because the car does decelerate quite quickly. Would love an option for a “dumb” cruise control. I have never been a fun of traffic aware cruise control.

TDawgGCat

May 3, 2023
Do you have the setting enabled to dynamically adjust the max speed? Either by X MPH or by X%? I wonder if there's a problem with that.

Chipmik

Sep 14, 2022
Yeah its terrible and where i drive its often where ex. trucks or cars towing trailers only can do 70 kph vs. cars can do 80. Even though cruise control never should touch your speed. Worst place i experience it, it does it 3 times within 500 meters. Been like this since, guess it came in December. The car is just SO flawed by failures on the driving-assist side its an utter pain to drive after the vision-crap was installed.