Bought a 2023 model S. Paid for enhanced autopilot. Features disabled

ami

Jul 3, 2023
Hello
Summon feature dues not exist on a new 2023 model S with enhanced autopilot.

Anybody knows when it will be restored?

Tried to contact Tesla but they were rude. Can't get to a real person in HQ it to customer support.

Any advice?

Thanks

moortime

Aug 14, 2023
I cut a service ticket as I transfered my FSD from my 2021 Model X to my new 2023 X. The reply was not good.
I was told that because of X and S have new Hardware 4 that FSD and enhanced auto pilot are not available. I asked for a timeliness and was told there isn't any but they are working on it. .
I'm really unhappy about buying a car and transferring FSD and not getting it.

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
Hello
Summon feature dues not exist on a new 2023 model S with enhanced autopilot.

Anybody knows when it will be restored?

Tried to contact Tesla but they were rude. Can't get to a real person in HQ it to customer support.

Any advice?

Thanks
Join the club, I have a Model 3 with EAP and No USS , Tesla Vision not working yet for EAP features. I just do not know how Tesla are getting away with selling options and not delivering.

moortime

Aug 14, 2023
It would be nice for notateslaapp to put an article on the home page making people aware of what we now know hardware 4 not supported even if you pay for FSD or enhanced... It would have changed my plan. And maybe it would get back to Tesla of unhappy customers.

Reactions: EVSteveA

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
Yes Admin - Please detail on the Home page what functions STILL do not work for non USS cars