2023 Tesla MY Battery Health Test

kart1811

Apr 28, 2024
Folks, have by any chance Tesla with the latest updates making the customer not run the Batt Health Test in Service mode? The reason being I had purchased this car in March 2023 and before to end of 2023 had around 2.5k miles on the car. I was recommended by few of tesla online users to run a battery test as there some notorious issues many faced with Tesla with quick degradations. I followed the steps to get into service mode then and started the health test. Couple of times it failed draining and recharging the battery to 100% but finally showed 97.1% as SOH. Now come after 198 days I try to rerun I dont see the SOH % just above the Health test button but shows all GREEN with Battery Health: --% with last measured 196 days ago. When I press the health test button nothing happens with a message run in results option to complete the prior test. When I select Results as option and run then states test was completed more than 30 days and recommended to run another SOH test rerunning with start option. When I do that momentarily In progress starts and vanishes doing nothing.

I am sensing Tesla might have somehow hidden this option in latest updates not letting customers know on the battery health test and restriciting customers not know the true state of battery health. Any others facing this same issue? Appreciate insight please. thanks!