Discuss: Tesla Releases FSD Beta 11.3.2 and Begins Wider Roll Out

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla's Full Self-Driving Beta v11.3.1 is now rolling out widely, offering new features and improved visualizations for a more seamless driving experience.… Read More

• Love
Reactions: GargantulaKon

GargantulaKon

Sep 10, 2022
I'm excited for this update even though we're stuck with HW3. I'm curious to see how HW4 compares with the same FSD version.

Hagg6

Oct 6, 2022
I'm excited for this update even though we're stuck with HW3. I'm curious to see how HW4 compares with the same FSD version.
You're "stuck with" HW3 in the same sense that anybody who buys any car is generally stuck with the HW that it came with. Personally, I've seen a lot of behavior that I didn't like and that isn't correct prior to this update, but none of it had to do with the car being unable to see anything. None of it seemed to be the result of limited processing power. They were cases of the car being unable to handle certain situations, and HW4 wouldn't have changed that. I'll see what this update does when I get it and hope that it fixes many of those issues, but if it doesn't, I don't think it's because the hardware is too limited.

Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

Ekendahl

Oct 25, 2022
I got the update this morning for my 2016 S75D and used it on my drive to work.

It seems like a slight improvement on city streets as it's smoother but still hesitates too much on unmarked roads and is too timid in general.
It's a major improvement on the highway with much better lane changes, general decision-making, and freeway exits.
When I disengaged I did not get a chance to add a voice prompt. I wonder if this is limited to the original crew?

Bersus

Sep 21, 2022
You're "stuck with" HW3 in the same sense that anybody who buys any car is generally stuck with the HW that it came with. Personally, I've seen a lot of behavior that I didn't like and that isn't correct prior to this update, but none of it had to do with the car being unable to see anything. None of it seemed to be the result of limited processing power. They were cases of the car being unable to handle certain situations, and HW4 wouldn't have changed that. I'll see what this update does when I get it and hope that it fixes many of those issues, but if it doesn't, I don't think it's because the hardware is too limited.
in Europe we're stuck with no FSD at all, so I don't wanna hear any complain, alright?

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
in Europe we're stuck with no FSD at all, so I don't wanna hear any complain, alright?
Deal. As long as you do the same, because that post reads like a complaint. :p

Looks like this release is at 10% and hovering there. I wonder if that means another update before a real wide release?

jhodgesatmb

Mar 23, 2023
Tesla seems to have paused (or stopped) the rollout. Does anyone have confirmation (not circumstantial)?

GargantulaKon

Sep 10, 2022
Deal. As long as you do the same, because that post reads like a complaint. :p

Looks like this release is at 10% and hovering there. I wonder if that means another update before a real wide release?
I was thinking the same and that's what happened. 11.3.3 is now rolling out. Hopefully this one rolls out faster.