Discuss: 2022.44.2 Official Tesla Release Notes

glogic

Dec 2, 2022
I read on another forum known issue in 2022.40 where phones are having trouble acting as phone keys is going to be addressed in this version. I hope so because I can't get into or start my car at least half the time

zorwick

Nov 19, 2022
I read on another forum known issue in 2022.40 where phones are having trouble acting as phone keys is going to be addressed in this version. I hope so because I can't get into or start my car at least half the time
I had lot of problems access the car with my phone with that version. Let's say 99 % works now.

zorwick

Nov 19, 2022
Feels.... Empty
Hopefully the holiday update will add something good (maybe auto wipers that work, maybe a 360° view, maybe the ability to use the matrix led function, maybe steam).
Auto wiper just don't work indeed. I love that I can see the road properly at night, but obviously others not. Model 3 and y lights are really bad for others. And my rag is the cruise control, what a piece of unusable shit. I sent emails, service reports, and they just mantra the same thing. I don't care anything else just that cruise control. I don't have direct line to Musk to tell him this.

Reactions: Legendary

Legendary

Sep 15, 2022
Auto wiper just don't work indeed. I love that I can see the road properly at night, but obviously others not. Model 3 and y lights are really bad for others. And my rag is the cruise control, what a piece of unusable shit. I sent emails, service reports, and they just mantra the same thing. I don't care anything else just that cruise control. I don't have direct line to Musk to tell him this.
I completely agree. The lights have a very strong tendency to dazzle the other drivers and I get flashed very often by people, thinking that I'm in highbeams.
For the auto wipers I drove the car recently and I seemed a bit better than before, maybe a recent update did something about them ?

ajb2112

Nov 30, 2022
fun fact about auto wipers that i learned recently. if a bird craps on your windshield at just the right place, it can constantly trigger the auto wipers while on cruise control. even with the wipers off to start with...cleaned the bird crap off and its fine now. thanks birds.

Reactions: Legendary

Legendary

Sep 15, 2022
fun fact about auto wipers that i learned recently. if a bird craps on your windshield at just the right place, it can constantly trigger the auto wipers while on cruise control. even with the wipers off to start with...cleaned the bird crap off and its fine now. thanks birds.
That's why I always have the necessary to clean the windshield.
I don't remember having that issue on the Mercedes that I had before.

glogic

Dec 2, 2022
I had lot of problems access the car with my phone with that version. Let's say 99 % works now.
I'm glad that's your experience! Sadly for me I've still been locked out every morning. At least toggling Bluetooth has helped now

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I'm glad that's your experience! Sadly for me I've still been locked out every morning. At least toggling Bluetooth has helped now
FWIW proximity and things like low power mode matter. Some have had luck with their phones being closer to the car, low power mode gets me sometimes. Just waking my phone up seems to fix that. Maybe that’ll help.

mw_yyc

Dec 13, 2022
Not sure if there’s a way to support a bug whilst not driving but since installing this update my Model Y rolls down the passenger window by itself when it’s parked.

First time was at home in my garage. Second time was today in the parking lot with -20C weather…